Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another One Made It !!

This is day 120 of my diet, and through ups and downs, and even a dreaded plateau, I've kept my enthusiasm.  Some days are easier than others, I won't lie, but I remain focused and committed.  I refuse to allow anything to seep into my mind that will be detrimental to accomplishing my goal.  Good health is worth fighting for, and sacrificing for, and celebrating

Sean, a fellow-blogger, hit his goal weight this week.  It is a victory for all of us, when one of our own manages to crawl out of the obesity pit and up that gleaming "healthy" hill, and I celebrate those victories as if my own! 

We all share a common bond - we've been through the battles and felt the impacts, together and singly.  There is that unspoken acknowledgement that we know where each of us has been.  We've been through the same battlegrounds, fought the same enemy.  Some haven't made it.  Some (like Sean) did.  And the stories - good and bad - keep us motivated to continue on, to fight the good fight. 

I can see Sean on the hill, smile on his face, waving the flag - and those that see him, pick up and move forward, hoping to join him there ...

We're on the way!  

SDDDY9 Update:

Calories today:  1570

Water today: 16

7 comments:

  1. I think that's why I love weight loss blogs so much. There's so much success here in blog land. It's hard not to get caught up in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And doesn't he look great!? What a cutipie! He has such joy in his face, joy of life and health. It makes me happy to see his celebration. :D

    It's encouraging, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, Ann. I just love it. You are so encouraging and positive. Thanks for always making me smile. =)

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen Seans blog, you keep going, you will make it to the top of the hill I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what I would do without my blog buddies! Cheers for Sean! I'm so far behind on my reading I didn't even see that he hit goal. Thank goodness stress time is closing out this week and I can catch up.

    And you, Sweetie, are one of my inspirations!!!

    Hugs,
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog and Lose, share the news and we all lose. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann - you are such a caring, giving person!
    Love blogging cuz of peeps like you!

    ReplyDelete