The following have been tagged by me: Allan, Karla, Katie and Sheilah. Yes, I've been tagged, by Casey ( blog: Casey's 279 ), and I'm passing it along. Casey is a relatively new blogger, so check out her site and give her some encouragement on her journey!
These are the four questions I'm to answer, somewhat different than the four questions I'm asking of my tags:
1. Which season is your favorite and what do you love about it?
Autumn (though spring here in the South is a close second, for the profusion of blooms and sweetly-scented, mild air). I love the crisp air, clear skies, and colorful leaves of Autumn ... football, Thanskgivng gatherings, migrating birds ... and, as a child, I even looked forward to the start of the new school year! So many reasons that fall has always held the most appeal for me.
2. What is your favorite reading material? Mystery, romance, non-fiction, biographies...
I love a good mystery, but really I read a great variety of material. My current library book(s) are: a book on metabolism (self-help), and a murder mystery. The last purchased book was a travel book.
3. How often do you go to the grocery store?
Whenever needed, at least once a week, but more often two or three times.
4. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Visit the restroom (um ... 40-something bladder of an overweight female ... don't we ALL do that first?) lol
I'm to pass along four questions to four others, if I understand the tag correctly. Here are my four tags:
Allan (blog: Almost Gastric Bypass)
Katie (blog: Finding The Thin Within)
Karla (blog: Daily Thoughts)
Sheilah (blog: I'm On My Way)
And their four questions (#1 will be extra hard for Karla):
1. How often do you go to the grocery store (which one/ones)?
2. What is your favorite activity, and why?
3. So far, what has been your favorite reaction, when someone notices your weight loss?
4. Within 5 hours from your house, what is your favorite destination, why, and when did you last go there?
I'm looking forward to reading their answers!
I've already polished off 2.2 L of water today, which is my training day for the fluid requirements of the SDDDY Challenge (Son of Double Dog Dare You). Not all the fluid must be from water, of course. More later, but I wanted to post the tag.