As one of the recipients of the latest award (bottom of blog), I am to post seven things about me.
1. My favorite American painters are (deceased) Childe Hassam and (living) Loren DiBenedetto, who is best known for her still life pieces. [I love paintings and sculptures of all types though.]
2. In my (much) thinner days, I often enjoyed hang gliding. [Adventurous, hey?]
3. I've never been to NYC, but always wanted to go. [The last time I was booked to FINALLY visit NYC, planes were grounded due to the 9/11 attacks.]
4. I do not have pierced ears. [I'm adventurous, but not enough to want to add holes ...]
5. I'm a dog person, who happens to have a fondness for cats with personality. [No, I do not own a cat personally, but have friends and family who do, and I love 'em ... the friends and family too.] ha!
6. I've hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, and back out again, all in the same, long, day. [Again, I was in a normal weight range then - plus I had no clue what I was letting myself in for at the time ...]
7. Secretly, I hope one day a group of us can get together and enjoy a cruise somewhere, but know that is unlikely. [Still, fun to think about, meeting everyone over salads ... haha!!]
Now, I am supposed to think of ... 15 ??!! ... people to nominate for the award. Goodness, I don't know that I know 15, who haven't already received this. I'll have to research this for a few days.
Happy Labor Day (early) ...